The Institute-Industry interaction enables to create greater awareness and bridges the gap between Industry and Academia for students. Conducting industrial visits and frequent seminars by experts from Industry is given due importance by the College.
To promote Industry - Institute Interaction following schemes are being undertaken
- Organizing Workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Encouraging professionals from industry to visit our Institution to deliver lectures.
- Participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- Arranging visits of staff members to various industry
- Professional consultancy by the faculty to industries.
- Joint research programmes and field studies by faculty and people from industries.
- Practical training of students in industries and other areas of mutual interest.