Program Educational Objectives
The educational objectives of the Department are in alignment with the mission of the Institution. The current program educational objectives (PEO’s) were developed as part of the program's ongoing efforts to maintain an undergraduate and Post Graduate program through innovation that meets the needs of our constituents. The current educational objectives of the Information Technology program are to enable Computer Science graduates -
- To have sufficient depth of understanding of the fundamental areas of Information Technology to enable them for success in today’s work scenario.
- To achieve a high level of technical expertise so that they are able to succeed in positions in IT engineering practice or research, and in other fields they choose to pursue.
- To produce engineering applications that are based on sound principles and that consider functionality, aesthetics, cost effectiveness and sustainability.
- To have sufficient teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills to enable them to work with others effectively in their professional careers.
- To prepared them to be innovative and ethical leaders, both in their chosen profession and in other activities.
- To prepare students to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for post graduates program.