Research & Consultancy
The new era will begin with research in new fields. Research increases the dimensions of a person to understand the subject. For this we are developing the environment which motivates student’s community and the masses in general. In continuation of the development our faculties are also analyzing the literature available on their topics of interest regularly. VLSI, Embedded Systems, Communication Systems, RF are few areas in which faculties are involved in depth. The technology and products like microcontroller based systems, face and fingerprint recognition software, handwriting analyzing software etc. are being developed by the faculties and students of the department and are introduced to the society in the form of consultancy services. We also extend our services to research scholars in most of electronics and communication domains like VLSI design, embedded systems, communication systems etc. The department has shown its caliber in the following researches: Caliper (Artificial leg) Mr. Imran Baig with his caliper Main features:
- Comfortable- It can be used for a long time
- It is very light weight only 500g traditional calipers are very heavy though.
- Its cost is very less only Rs. 700/- traditional calipers are very costly up to 6000/-.
- Its Knee lock is self adjustable that can be bent from 10° to 180°.
- It can be adjusted itself on rough surface too.
- Very useful for polio victims.
The following are the research publications of the department faculties.Mr. Dilip Singar
- Design of CMOS Active - RC Low pass filter using 0.18 um tech.
- Design Ackerberg Mossberg high pass filter with op-amp
- Design of two stage op-amp using 0.18 um technology
- Design of low power low voltage op-amp
- Paper titled Ultra Compact Low Power Low Voltage Current Starved VCO in 32nm CMOS Technology has been accepted for publication in International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods (MSV'11:July 18-21, 2011, USA)
- Paper titled Low power current starved VCO in 70nm CMOS Technology published in proceeding of National Conference on Advances in Electrical and Electronics Engg. SVCE, Indore, Feb. 2011.
- Paper titled LOW power VCO with gated of Pmos transistors grounded in 70nm CMOS Technology published in proceedings of the National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics & Communication Technology, SDBCT, Indore April-2011
- Present a National level paper on topic DPMF based Wireless Switching System and High Quality Audio Simulation System in E-Comm Conference held in SD Bansal College of Technology, Indore
- National Paper on OFDM in SD Bansal College of Technology, Indore in ECOM.
- National Paper on OFDM in SD Bansal College of Technology, Indore in ECOM