Research & Consultancy
The areas of research interest of the faculty members include:
- Free Electron Lasers
- Waveguide FEL
- Laser Doppler Velocity-metry
- Drug Designing
- Contamination of surface water
- Major themes in the poetry of Robert Gray, Contemporary writers, Teaching of English as a second language
- Black Life and Women’s Predicament in the novels of Toni Morrison.
- Functional Analysis
- Graph Theory
The following are the research publications of the department faculties.Dr. Evelyn R. Gaikwad
- Poem "Twilight" in an International on line Magazine "first writer .com" in spring -2009 edition
- Jeeva Khan Hussain, Vikesh gupta, G. Mishra “Effect of two-peak beam energy spread on harmonic undulator radiation and free-electron laser gain
- Presented a paper on Fuzzy Logic at Kundakunda Gyanpitha , Indore ( 27-29 march-201)
- Presented a paper on "Reverse Engg:" An Approach to software maintenance in workshop held at Holkar Sc. College Indore.
- UGC National Conference : " The Impact on Communication and Translation in Business on Global Platform
- Published a paper in Oriental Scientific Publishing Co. ( ISSN-0973-4929) Title " Physico Chemical Analysis of Seewan River water of M.P"